Yesterday, we had the pleasure to host our second Masterclass as an online webinar about our AMSJI (Additively Manufactured Subperiosteal Jaw Implant). Four experts gave a 1.5 hour lecture about various topics on the subject:
- the rationale
- the biomechanics
- step by step on model
- the suprastructure & the exoprosthesis, temporary and definitive
- costs & fees
- objective and patient reported outcomes
A recording of the complete webinar will be available on our back-end soon!
Following this educational masterclass, we hosted an instructive Consensus meeting. Our extensive user panel of key-opinion leaders and respected surgeons and dentists talked and discussed various topics, including:
- Results from the prospective registry based on periodical surveys and CT- & CBCT-scans
- Results from various biomechanical analyses using different daily loading conditions
- A suitable and achievable protocol for oral hygiene
CADskills BV wish to thank everyone for participating in these events and the trust in our products.